Sonar2IRSonar2IR Player driver.
This driver maps a "sonar" interface (as provided by Stage) to an "ir" interface. For now Stage does not provide any "ir" interface, however, stage uses the same internal model for simulating the "ir" and "sonar" interface. Rather than changing Stage to support the "ir" interface (which it hopefully will eventually), this driver works around this issue by providing an "ir" interface based on the "sonar" interface from stage.
This driver is fully functional, although not all functionality has been properly tested. To try it simply run the cave stage and use the "ir" interface (via the IrProxy class).
- Compile-time dependencies
The driver provides the following device interfaces:
- "ir" interface_ir. This interface returns IR data (player_ir_data_t).
- "sonar" interface_sonar. The interface from which to read sonar sensor readings (player_sonar_data_t).
- Supported configuration requests
- PLAYER_IR_POWER: Turn off the IR devices (player_power_req_t).
- PLAYER_IR_POSE: Get IR sensor poses (player_ir_pose_t).
- Configuration file options
- Jonas Fonseca <email@example.com>
Bue Petersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Generated on Sat Jan 13 03:11:10 2007 for ERSP Player driver by