ERSPEvolution ERSP-based robots.
Many robots made by ActivMedia, such as the Pioneer series and the AmigoBot, are controlled by a microcontroller that runs a special embedded operating system called ERSP (aka AROS, PSOS). The host computer talks to the ERSP microcontroller over a standard RS232 serial line. This driver offer access to the various ERSP-mediated devices, logically splitting up the devices' functionality.
- Compile-time dependencies
The ERSP driver provides the following device interfaces, some of them named:
- "odometry" interface_position2d
- This interface returns odometry data, and accepts velocity commands.
- Supported configuration requests
- "odometry" interface_position2d :
- Configuration file options
provides [ "position2d:0" "bumper:::bumper:0" "ir:::bumper:1" "ir:0"]
- Bue, Jonas
Generated on Sat Jan 13 03:11:10 2007 for ERSP Player driver by